PIXEL ART IS ART!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

This is my latest pixel art work... Some of you may have seen it. I worked hard on this thing...
Hours and hours spent. I finally finished the night before. Eager, I posted it up on DeviantArt and ***********. I turned off the computer after saying my goodbyes to Rinn.

I did my usual routine. Go to school. Come back. Eat. Study and so on.

I turned on my beloved computer, to DeviantArt I went. What I saw. people faved and Rinn commented. I was delighted. I moved on to ***********. I checked my inbox. Hoping to see favs and comments being done.

However, I got a message from a Moderator.

Saying I stole that picture. I created an PIXEL ART out of it.

I didnt credit the artist and such nonsense.

I DID CREDIT THE ARTIST...

I TYPED IT HUGE. NOTICEABLE....

So I replied back to them.
IT pisses me off that some people in this world still see pixel art as ART THEFT.

A POSE is hard to draw... nothing wrong with following the pose.

I'll try hard to forget... BUT THIS IS NOT MY FIRST TIME... its my second...

TO HELL WITH THEM.

-Belphegor

Death to all who oppose me.

0 comments: